quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

Marc Jacobs FW 14/15

Well, well, it's that time of the year I'm still sort of on holiday and, yet, my holidays are done for now. As I've told you on my previous post, one month by the sea, in the south of Portugal, did wonders for my body and my spirit. I've even let my curls go wild and enjoy themselves dancing on my head for a while, and, to be honest, I loved it.

Me, on vacation! Miss it already :)
This was me on vacation and kind of is me right now. Too lazy too straighten my hair when I got back (and away from salty, warm breezes... yes, they make ALL the difference) I let it dry naturally and it wasn't so bad. Then, I went on a little shopping trip (let's face it, a girl needs REAL shops, not crafts and bikini shops, after a month in beach isolation) and, suddenly, when I was trying on this gorgeaus emerald green trench coat, my reflection felt SO WRONG, so out of context, so dated.

I've been thinking of doing something a little radical with my hair for a while. The last radical idea I had was a long pixie cut a couple of years ago (which I loved!) and I've been sort of growing my hair ever since. A little fringe here, a long bob there, swinging from fiery reds to warm blondes every now and then. But, still, nothing too extreme. So, I'm craving something with an edge, right freakin' now!

I'm tired of this blondish cloud on top of my shoulders. We had a great summer together, but that was it. Summer affairs stay in summer and I want a fresh cut and a bold colour to go with it. I want soft geometry, flattering barely perceptible layers and an orangy red washing out to dusty pink. Just hope my hairstylist is up to it!

For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures that are inspiring my makeover.
And what about you? Does the end of summer set a burning desire for change on your soul?

Kiss,
D.





















Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Mensagem antiga

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário