domingo, 6 de julho de 2014


After another more than long absence, here I am, walking through some black and white memories. I'm just about to graduate as a Fashion Designer and, somehow, that milestone made me go back and forward in time, balancing the past experiences that brought me here with hopes and dreams for the future. I'm not much of a "planning person", but there are some things I Know I want to do and experience some day. And soon.




My path has been rewarding so far. No, not perfect. No, not steady. And no, not always easy. But, still, beautifully rewarding. One way or another, this mood of black and white nostalgia of mine sums up to this:

An eternal love affair with beautiful things on shop windows...


...Or should I call it an OCD-like chronic irresistible attraction?


A road with many doors to choose from...


And countless indecisions and hesitations...


(Oh well, the price of living with an eclectic brain!)


People that will always own a piece of me... heart and soul.



A little inspiration box overflowing with pictures of oh so beautifully dressed people....


.... Some not so dressed people....


... And some pretty out of the box people!



Glimpses of glamour...



Examples of an utterly effortless style...


... And of elegance, grace and poise.



A closet of wonders! (Or should I say a wondeful closet, designed to inspire and survive any fashionable madness? Oh well...)

 

Moments of overflowing joy!



Moments of intense study and deep research.




(And the sleepless nights and not so fresh looking skin they brought along...)


A little bit of magic to make dreams come true...



And many, many of those dances that me feel alive!




A will to keep learning and discovering new things...




An identity forever under construction...


And a whole future to conquer!




0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário